Well, man boobs are a problem that no man like to discuss. But they have to seek information to cure it naturally. Our website contains all the relevant information about natural remedies to cure this problem. Now, when we say natural remedies, it does not mean that you have to sip a bitter mixture of natural herbs or apply any cream on your breasts. We are referring to concrete, natural remedies.
One of them is healthy food. It is a must to quit all foods that increase estrogen levels and fat in your body, leading to man boobs problem. Then, you have to follow a rigorous exercise routine. We know that you are searching for special chest workouts that can target the breast fatty tissues. But you need to know that you cannot concentrate on one area of your body, leaving the rest of the areas flabby and obese. So, we suggest you follow a full-body workout and not just targeting your chest area.
Don’t get disappointed. You cannot burn fat in certain body areas, but you can surely work on the group of muscles with the help pf supersets or compound muscle exercises. So, get ready for a swing as we are explaining you some of these chest workouts, great for reducing man boobs.
Along with regular aerobic activities such as walking, jogging, cycling and swimming, you can start with the following chest exercises. This will be great if you are also taking a gynecomastia supplement made from natural ingredients. If you are going to a gym, then it is great. If not, you can even do these exercises at home itself. And before starting any new and intense exercise, ask a fitness trainer or consult a doctor. Maintaining a proper physique while exercising and breathing well is much essential. So, be ready for the same!
Exercise No. #1: Barbell Bench Press
- Place your barbell on the particular position and lay on the bench to start this exercise.
- Lower the bar till the middle portion of your chest and return gradually. Breathe in and out as you perform this move.
Exercise No. #2: Pec Deck Machine
- Choose the weights with which you want to make this move. Start with smaller ones in the beginning. Before you start, adjust the seat and the handles. Then, sit and pick up the handles and pull them towards yourself. Exhale when you do this.
- Now, gradually inhale and return to the initial standing position.
- Slightly bent elbows will do, however, do not stress them more. The back will be arched but do not stress it with excess weights. You need to check whether this move is targeting your chest muscles. Your shoulders are not involved at all.
Exercise No. #3: Bent-forward Cable Crossovers
- Choose the weight you are comfortable to work with and take your position in the middle of the machine.
- Bend your body (but your back should be straight) a little; the cables should be in alignment with the chest muscles.
- Now, push your arms downwards and inwards and exhale.
- Inhale and return to the initial position.
Exercise No. #4: Jumping Jacks
- We all know about this exercise. It is an old school concept, but very effective. It cannot directly attach the fat in your breast tissues, but it can guarantee you with overall fat reduction.
Start your exercise routine with 60 seconds of jumping jacks. It does not require any equipment and speeds up your heart rate. If you have any knee injuries, then you can do the modified version of this exercise and save your knees.
Exercise No. #5: Mountain Climbers
- Another cardio move, mountain climbers have been the favorite of fitness freaks. It not only curbs your ab fat but also targets the chest area.
- Your shoulders and triceps also receive a boost with this exercise.
Exercise No. #6: Overhead Walking Lunge
- This move is great for your glutes and hamstrings, and also targets your shoulders and core. It does not mean that it does not work for your abs at all. You might need a medicine ball to perform this exercise.
Exercise No. #7: Pushups
- If you want to apply a traditional approach to your chest fat reduction, then push-ups are the best. These have been recommended since ages and are still trending on our list. Now, we don’t think we have to tell you how to do a pushup.
- But you can surely try out advanced modifications such as plank to a pushup, wide-hand pushups, pushups with spider plank, and much more.
- Your fitness trainer will be the best person on advising how you can do a push up correctly without stressing on your back muscles. Also, he can tell how you can do varied kinds of push-ups and target and tone up the chest muscles, and also your arms and core.
Exercise No. #8: Standing Cable Fly
- Cables are an excellent tool to emphasize your chest muscles and burn fat in that area. Men with man boobs problem should surely buy cables as home gym equipment. This move is great for your pectoral muscles, and it tones them up if done regularly.
- You can also use resistance bands if you can’t find this tool. We would advise you to seek professional help to do this exercise correctly. If not done properly, it can wrongly target your pec muscles and might strain them unnecessarily. Also, you do not have to strain your chest muscles with considerable weight thinking that it will burn chest fat.
Exercise No. # 9: Sprints
- Only lifting weights will not cure man boobs. Sprints are also necessary. You must have seen sprinters have a much-toned body as compared to the joggers.
- 6-10 45 seconds to 1 minute on the treadmill.
- 100-200m of sprints on the field.
- The above is the recommended sprint suggested by a fitness trainer.
So, it is advisable to start a regular exercise routine as soon as possible. It works well in coordination with the healthy diet plan and the supplement routine as well. Mere relying on the supplement (even though it is of excellent quality) is not sufficient. You ought to get your body moving to see the impact.
Hi! My name is David Paul, aka Dav, and this is my portal. I have suffered from man boobs problem for years, and I know how it to be in such a condition. I did enormous amounts of research for days and became an expert in this field. As I have overcome it, I want to help all men who have been in a similar condition like mine.
I am a researcher and a fitness expert. My mission in life is to help people live a healthy and happy life. If they have any suffering, then you can check my website. I am sure you will love it and find it useful. Thanks for visiting!
Leave a Reply